Pages

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Web Conference #2

Tonight was the second EDLD 5306 web conference that I have attended so far. I have to say that this time was much easier on everyone! The first session didn’t go so well. Everything seemed to flow smoothly. There was minimal feedback from the microphones and very few lapses in the video feed. It was great to see all of the other students and interact with everyone. There was a lot of valuable information included in tonight’s conference. We discussed the requirements for our internship as well as what we have to look forward to in the upcoming courses. Since the conference I have been attempting to acquire a site mentor and getting a jump on reading the internship handbook. I still have many questions about what is expected at the end of each course and what exactly to complete with our mentor. I’m sure that all of my questions will soon be answered as we get further into instruction.

No comments:

Post a Comment