Pages

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

EDLD 5363 Review of Web Conferences

I participated in one web conference on Saturday, June 30th and viewed the conference videos from June 4th and 16th. I appreciated the fact that we were allowed to view the conferences at a later date because I often find it difficult to fit the conferences into my schedule. I love to take online classes because of the flexibility and the ease of watching the conferences at a later date really helped me get the most out of this course. I did need clarification as to what we were supposed to submit when there wasn’t an assigned section on the document. It was reassuring to see that I was not the only one confused! Web conferences are great for getting to know your fellow students, asking questions to clarify confusing topics, checking to make sure you are staying on track, and sometimes they are even good for a laugh or two! One thing that I find very frustrating is that some students tend to repeat questions that have already been answered and it seems as if they are not paying attention to what is being discussed. It ends up taking way too much time to answer questions and often it feels as if we do not get much accomplished because of this inconvenience. I value input from my fellow students and realize the importance of attending or viewing web conferences. Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment